Warehouse Worker All Shifts
We are seeking several general warehouse laborers for the Hickory area. This is for all shifts 1st -3rd. Sunday/Monday –Thursday/Friday 8 hour shift. This is a physical fast moving job where you will be supporting a warehouse by physically and manually unloading trucks and moving product throughout the facility. You must be able to lift/carry 100 lbs consistently throughout a 8 hour shift.
This role starts out temp but will go perm. Perfect for someone looking for a long term career with a growing company.
Job Functions for the Warehouse Worker
- Load/Unload bulky heavy equipment from and onto trucks
- Move bulky heavy equipment around the warehouse facility
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Worker:
- Must be reliable, dependable and a hard worker
- Able to lift, carry, and physically move bulky heavy equipment up to 100 lbs over an 8 hour shift.
- Detect and report equipment malfunctions, unusual situations, other problems to the team leader. -Follow all safety rules, regulations and practices.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
- Must have or able to have a pair of steel toed shoes.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a warehouse worker, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to better help you on your career search.