We are seeking skilled warehouse workers with forklift experience for picking/packing orders with a growing company in the Conover, NC area. We have both 1st and 2nd shift openings.
This is a temp to perm opening with a stable and growing company looking to start or re-start a career and company they can grow with.
The Warehouse/Forklift Associate is responsible for:
- Picking and packing orders using a hand scanner and ensure accurate counts.
- When needed, using a forklift to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count product and materials.
Requirements of the Warehouse/Forklift Associate:
- Must be physically capable to safely, unassisted, lift 45 lbs. and able to unload containers by hand and with pallet jack as necessary.
- Must pass the written and practical forklift test.
- Minimum 1 year current experience on a sit down forklift i
All warehouse/forklift associates applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen. If offered a job you will also need to have steel toed boots/shoes.
We offer Labor Connections offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and medical benefits to all of our employees. Our office is located at 1220 Commerce St. SW, Conover, NC 28613.