Job Functions for the Warehouse Worker
- Load/Unload bulky heavy material from and onto trucks
- Move bulky heavy material around the warehouse facility
- Match part numbers and packing slips
- Stack Pallets
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Worker:
- Must be reliable, dependable, and a hard worker with previous warehouse experience.
- Able to lift, carry, and physically move bulky heavy equipment up to 100 lbs over an 8-hour shift.
- Detect and report equipment malfunctions, unusual situations, other problems to the team leader.
- Follow all safety rules, regulations, and practices.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
- All applicants must submit to a criminal background check and drug screening.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a warehouse worker, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Statesville, Morganton, and Gastonia to better help you with your career search.