Sheet Metal Worker
HVAC Sheet Metal Worker
We are seeking HVAC Sheet Metal Workers in the Hickory, NC area for a leading HVAC company working on commercial projects. The ideal sheet metal worker will assist with the fabrication, assembly, installation, and repair of sheet metal products and equipment including ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, casings, HVAC systems, and similar applications. Entry-level pay $13 up to $18 for skilled based on work history and certifications.
Sheet Metal Worker Responsibilities:
- Fabricate and assemble items as specified by building plans/drawings and renderings
- Install assembled and fabricated items onsite at a commercial worksite.
Sheet Metal Worker Requirements:
- Sheet metal mechanic/worker experience.
- Math skills including advanced ruler/measurement skills
- Able to lift 100 lbs over a 8-12 hour shift.
- Able to lift, bend, stand, stoop, squat, climb ladders and use hand tools to grab/grasp over a 8-12 hour shift.
- Strong solid work ethic and good attendance with reliable transportation
- Ability to learn, take direction, and interact with managers and coworkers professionally.
- Willing to submit to a background and pre-employment drug screen along
Why work at Labor Connections LLC:
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp and temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a Sheet Metal Worker, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to help you with your career search.