INNOVATOR, CLOSER & PROBLEM SOLVER?
Are you independent, competitive, enjoy freedom and like to be paid based on your results? Are you focused on winning and driven to be the best at whatever you do? If you have what it takes to be a star as a high-performance, consultative, sales manager, this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about an exciting career with Labor Connections LLC.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
You’ll need to have…
- Ability to “read” people and situations effectively in order to not sell, but to solve
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a drug screening and meet all physical requirements of the job
Even better if you have…
- Outside Sales
- B2B Sales
- Customer Service
- Great Attitude
Our mission is to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates by consistently maintaining the highest quality staffing services in the industry. We form successful work relationships by providing improvement to our clients’ production, costs, quality, and safety. Labor Connections’ goal is to meet established expectations efficiently and effectively. We hold firmly to a code of ethics that is built by our faith and outlook on life. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Our operation will be handled with honesty, respect, and integrity.
But enough about us, we want to learn more about you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
- 1 year(s): Sales or Customer Service experience
- High School/GED or better
- Some college or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver License
- Goal Achievement
- Influencing Others
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks