We are seeking folks to join a growing paving company in the Hickory, NC area. The ideal paving crew candidates will have previous experience working on a road and/or paving crew. This is an outdoor work environment so you will be exposed to the elements from heat and cold to sunshine and rain. We are looking for people with paving, asphalt, and concrete experience along with, certified flaggers, crew leaders, and crew foreman.
Paving Crew Qualifications:
- Previous experience on a paving crew, asphalt, and/or concrete experience.
- Able to lift between 20-100 lbs depending on the job requirements.
- Able work outdoors in all seasons in changing environments
- Able to lift, bend, stand, stoop, squat, climb ladders and use hand tools to grab/grasp over a 8-12 hour shift.
- Strong solid work ethic and good attendance with reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Ability to learn, take direction, and interact with managers and coworkers professionally.
- Willing to submit to a background and pre-employment drug screen along with other skills testing as required by the specific employer and job.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp and temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period while working on the paving crew, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to help you with your career search.