MIG & TIG Welder
MIG & TIG Welder
Labor connections has an exciting opportunity for experienced MIG and/or TIG welders and Fabricators in the Lenoir, NC area. The primary function will be to perform various MIG and/or TIG welding duties to set fixtures, assemble and clamp parts, and MIG and/or TIG weld on a variety of parts and assemblies following standard welding practices and procedures.
Hours are 1st shift Monday to Friday with opportunities for overtime as needed/required due to business needs.
MIG & TIG Welder Requirements:
- Welding experience in MIG and/or TIG welding and/or training with the skill level to complete and pass a weld test.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs, and use hand tools over a 10-hour shift
- Must have basic math skills and understanding of rulers/measurements
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 75 lbs of materials over an 8-10 hour shift
- Must have a good work ethic, be responsible, good attendance, and reliable transportation
- All MIG and/or TIG welder applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen. If offered a job you will also need to have steel-toed boots/shoes and basic welding gear including hoods/sleeves.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a MIG and/or TIG Welder, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to better help you with your career search.