MDI Order Selector Hiring Event
MDI Order Selector, Picker/Packer, & Pallet Jack Hiring Event
We are working with MDI to hire Order Pickers and Selectors and Electric Pallet Jack Operators for 2nd shift openings, typically 2 PM to 12 PM. This is a temp to perm opening with a leading company that offers very competitive pay and exceptional benefits long term. These openings require the ability to work in cold/hot environments and on a schedule that could include weekends along with the ability to lift up to 75 lbs and work at a steady pace. If you are ready to start your career at MDI apply now training/orientation days are weekly.
Order Selector, Picking/Packing, and Electric Pallet Jack Requirements:
- Previous picking /packing and/or order selecting experience
- Able to lift 75 lbs over an 8-10 hour shift.
- Strong solid work ethic and good attendance with reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Ability to learn, take direction, and interact with managers and coworkers professionally.
- Willing to submit to a background and pre-employment drug screen along with testing as required by the specific employer and job.
- Steel-toed shoes or composite-toed shoes.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to help you with your career search.