Material Handler - 1st and 2nd Shift
Material Handler -1st and 2nd Shift
Labor Connections, LLC is seeking several Material Handlers/ Machine Operators for a company in Lenoir, NC. We have both 1st and 2nd shift positions 12-hour shifts. These openings pay between $12-$15 depending on experience and work history/longevity.
Material Handler Job Functions:
- Move raw and finished product throughout the facility by and using hand trucks
- Assist in loading/unloading trucks and organizing the warehouse
- Assist machine operators to load and unload materials from an extrusion machine.
Material Handler Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs including overhead and repetitive over a 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and use hand tools repetitively.
- Must be reliable with a good work ethic and attendance.
- All Material Handler applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen. If offered a job you will also need to have steel-toed boots/shoes.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a material handler, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to better help you with your career search.