Pay depending on experience.
Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 5:30PM.
Plan and oversee the work of the maintenance requirements to ensure safe and efficient operations for the entire facility, as well as being responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of the facility including proper working of all electrical and mechanical systems. Associates or technical degree and 10 years of maintenance related experience and/or training in the field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in 5 axis CNC machinery, pressure forming, vacuum forming equipment or similar heavy manufacturing environment, along with supervisory experience preferred. Must have strong Mechanical and Electrical skillsets in 480 volts. Ability to read and create electrical schematics and mechanical drawings, Ability to use CAD as well as Microsoft office suite such as excel, word, power point. General PLC programming knowledge, Understanding of basic machine shop tools as well as welding and metal fabrication.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and a hard worker with previous warehouse experience.
- Detect and report equipment malfunctions, unusual situations, other problems to the team leader.
- Follow all safety rules, regulations, and practices.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
- All applicants must submit to a criminal background check, drug screening, and have steel-toed boots/shoes.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a warehouse worker, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Statesville, Morganton, and Gastonia to better help you with your career search.