This machine operator role starts out temp but will go perm and is with a great growing company that offers advancement and benefits. Perfect for someone looking for a long-term career with a growing company.
Machine Operator Functions:
- Run machines to specifications
- Ensure quality of production
- Detect and report equipment malfunctions, unusual situations, other problems to the team leader. -Follow all safety rules, regulationsandpractices.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing setting
- Basic math skills including measurements
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
Labor Connections offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and medical benefits to all of our employees. Our office is located at 1220 Commerce St. SW, Conover, NC 28613.
All applicants for this role must be able to pass a ruler test, a criminal background check, drug screening and come by our office in Conover, NC to complete application and testing. If offered a job you will also need to have steel toed boots, all other safety equipment provided.