Currently seeking qualified candidates for machine operator/packer positions located in the Claremont area.This position is responsible for taking finished products from the production machines and preparing for shipment to customers. Hours for this position are 7:00pm-7:00am, working on a rotating schedule. Weekends will be required for these positions.
Machine Operator/Packer Responsibilities:
- Comply with all company and statutory safety rules and work to keep all departmental employees safe
- Assist with start-up and shut down of equipment
- Prepare pallets, set up boxes and stage near machines
- Remove products for machines conveyor
- Examine the product quality, report off quality issues to operator or setup technician
- Correctly pack products into boxes, netting or other shipping material
- Deliver pallets of products to warehouse and scan into inventory system
- Assist fellow employees with breaks and job tasks as needed
Machine Operator/Packer Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- One year manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to stand majority of shift.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs consistently.
- Ability to bend and twist and climb stairs and/or ladders when necessary.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a machine operator/packer, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to better help you on your career search.