Currently seeking skilled Journeyman Plumbers with copper experience to work on residential and commercial projects in the Davidson, NC area. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of plumbing experience and experience with copper fixtures. This is a GREAT job opportunity with a great, well-established company!
Responsibilities of the Journeyman Plumber
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Inspect structures to assess material or equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations
- Install pipe assemblies of copper pipes, cast iron pipes, fittings and valves
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle with pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools
Requirements of the Plumber & Plumber Helper
- Must have at least 5 years of plumbing experience.
- Must have experience working with copper
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Able to lift 75 lbs over a 8-12 hour shift.
- Able to lift, bend, stand, stoop, squat, climb ladders and use hand tools to grab/grasp over a 8-12 hour shift.
- Strong solid work ethic and good attendance with reliable transportation
- Ability to learn, take direction, and interact with managers and coworkers professionally.
- Willing to submit to a background and pre-employment drug screen along
Why work at Labor Connections LLC:
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp and temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a Journeyman Plumber, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to help you with your career search.