Currently looking for HVAC (heating and air) technicians to fill several openings with a leading heating and air company. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years of HVAC experience and knowledgeable of installation, maintenance, cleaning, modifying and operating residential HVAC equipment.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance & respond to service calls at customer locations
- Perform modifications and repairs to HVAC equipment
- Inspect, install and service HVAC equipment
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and safety plans.
HVAC Technician Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of HVAC heating and air experience
- EPA Certified and NATE preferred
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Pass Drug screen and background check
- Troubleshooting background and skills
- Knowledgeable of installation, cleaning, modifying and operating HVAC equipment
- All HAVAC applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check, testing, and drug screen.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a HVAC technician, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to help you with your career search.