We have several leading HVAC (heating and air) companies looking to fill multiple openings from entry level (Helper) to Sr Technicians. Pay between $14 to $30 depending on experience and role.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Service Technicians
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of HVAC heating and air experience preferred
- EPA Certified and NATE preferred
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Pass a Drug screen and background check
- Troubleshooting background and skills
- Knowledgeable in installation, cleaning, modifying, and operating HVAC equipment
- All HVAC applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as an HVAC worker, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Statesville, Morganton, and Gastonia to help you with your career search.