We have a leading HVAC (heating and air) company working on a critical project and has multiple openings from entry-level (Helper) to Sr Technicians. Pay between $12 to $30 depending on experience and role.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of HVAC heating and air experience preferred
- EPA Certified and NATE preferred
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Pass Drug screen and background check
- Troubleshooting background and skills
- Knowledgeable of installation, cleaning, modifying and operating HVAC equipment
- All HAVAC applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check, testing, and drug screen.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as a HVAC worker, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to help you with your career search.