HVAC Sheet Metal Duct Installer
Currently looking for HVAC (heating and air) Sheet Metal Installers to fill several openings with leading heating and air company. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years of HVAC experience and knowledge of installation, maintenance, cleaning, modifying, and operating residential HVAC equipment.
HVAC Installer Responsibilities
- Prepare, fabricate and install ductwork to specifications
- Install hangars, supports, according to plans and applicable specifications
- Hoist loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment
- Refrigerant piping, duct installation, and gas piping.
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and safety plans.
HVAC Installer Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of HVAC heating and air experience
- EPA Certified and NATE preferred
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Pass Drug screen and background check
- Troubleshooting background and skills
- Knowledgeable of installation, cleaning, modifying and operating HVAC equipment
- All HAVAC applicants must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check, testing and drug screen.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as an HVAC Installer, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to help you with your career search.