Currently looking for HVAC (heating and air) Helpers to fill several openings with leading heating and air company. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of general HVAC experience such as installation, maintenance, cleaning, modifying, and operating residential or commercial HVAC equipment.
HVAC Helper Responsibilities
- Assist HVAC techs and installers with preparing, fabricating and installing ductwork
- Assist with the install of hangars and supports according to plans and applicable specifications
- Hoist loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment
- Assist with refrigerant piping, duct installation, and gas piping.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and safety plans.
HVAC Helper Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum1 year of HVAC heating and air experience
- EPA Certified and NATE preferred
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Pass Drug screen and background check
- Troubleshooting background and skills
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as an HVAC Helper, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to help you with your career search.