Entry Level Textile
Entry Level Textile Labor/Textile General Labor
We have multiple entry-level openings at a textile company looking to hire on 2nd and 3rd shift for machine operators and other positions. These include Ring Spinning Operators, Winding Operators, other various textile machines, cleaning and utility roles. This is a long term temp to perm opening with a growing textile company in the Gastonia, NC area.
- Able to stand, bend, stoop, use hand tools over 8-10 hours.
- Dependable, reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Previous textile experience is a plus
- All applicants will need to submit to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- All entry level textile labor must submit to both a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as an entry-level textile laborer, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Morganton, and Statesville to better help you with your career search.