Currently seeking qualified Electricians for full-time positions with established Electrical Contractor in the area. This electrician will work on both commercial and residential projects.
- Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Gathering appropriate material for daily tasks
- Installing conduits using a hand, mechanical, or hydraulic bender
- Install new wire in existing systems or repairing old wiring
- Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC, and other equipment
- Installing fire alarm, security, lighting control, data/telecom, and energy management systems
- Mounting panel boards, transformers, switchgear, transfer switches, and other various types of equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing all systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- All hand tools to start work immediately
- Criminal background/drug test
- Must be able to work overtime
- Ability to work off of a lift or in confined spaces
All electrician applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening and come by our office in Conover or Morganton to complete application and interview.
Labor Connections offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and medical benefits to all of our employees.