Electrical Maintenance Technician
Electrical Maintenance Technician needed for a manufacturer in the Hickory, NC area for 3rd first shift Monday-Friday with rotating weekend work required. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of similar/related electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Electrical Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Analyzes mechanical, electrical, and operational problems on assigned equipment and plan for and takes corrective action.
- Make necessary repairs and adjustments to maintain maximum production efficiency and quality.
- Installs and assists with new equipment installations as needed.
- Troubleshoots and repairs simple electric circuits up to and including 480 volts.
- Test equipment operation after repairs or installations are completed and ensuring that necessary personnel is aware of equipment operational status.
- Organization and maintenance of work areas.
- Complete tasks at a high level of quality
Electrical Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and able to converse verbally to understand and convey technical issues/problems is a plus but not required.
- 2-years electrical maintenance experience at a minimum.
- Able to lift 75 lbs repetitively over an 8-10 hour shift.
- Able to lift, bend, stand, stoop, squat, climb ladders and use hand tools to grab/grasp over an 8-10 hour shift.
- Strong solid work ethic and good attendance with reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Ability to learn, take direction, and interact with managers and coworkers professionally.
- Willing to submit to a background and pre-employment drug screen along with testing as required by the specific employer and job.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temp period as an industrial maintenance assistant, Labor Connections LLC offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees. We have offices in Conover, Hickory, Morganton, and Gastonia to help you with your career search.