We are seeking experienced carpenters in the Hickory area with an eye for detail and experience. We are looking for general carpenters with 1+ years of experience along with trim and lead carpenters. Knowelage and experience of basic to advanced carpentry tools along with designing, fabricating, finishing surfaces, trim work and installing hardware. These roles pay between $15.00 to over $18.00 depending on experience and carpentry skills.
Carpenter Required Skills:
- Experience with common tools such as jointer, nail gun, saws, sanders, planers and other required tools.
- Experience with reading and interpreting construction plans, diagrams, and blueprint for carpentry projects.
- Experience with common techniques such as sanding, staining/varnishing, planning, trimming,leveling, and selecting raw materials and cost estimating.
- High school diploma or equivalent with trade school preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, kneel, use hand tools, stand, and maneuver raw materials and finished products as required on the work site.