Position: Packer / Technician
Job duties: The purpose of this position is to learn facility tasks and carry out daily operations to maintain efficient productivity.
Schedule: They offer 1st and 2nd shift Monday-Thurs with overtime as required
- 1st: 6am-4:30pm ($14/hr)
- 2nd: 4pm-2:30am ($16/hr)
Benefits: These are benefits that are offered after being hired on
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation Day 1
- Paid Holidays (11)
- Health and Wellbeing Benefits (including major medical, prescription, vision, and dental plans, health savings account, company paid short-term disability, EAP, YMCA cost sharing, flu shots, and more)
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Incentive Plan / Profit Sharing
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Retirement Contributions (401k, etc.)
- Tuition Assistance
Labor Connections, LLC is currently seeking qualified candidates for Packer/Technician positions in the Newton, NC area. We have all shifts available and shifts are 8-12 hours with a growing company looking for their next great employee. This is a good entry level opening.
Requirements: Basic math and reading skills, standing for the entire of your shift, lifting to 50lbs., comfortable working in a hot, dusty and dirty environment
- Tobacco free facility.
- Dress code: Steel Toe Shoes are required NO JEWELRY/piercings etc only wedding band is allowed, pants are required and nothing provocative on shirts
- No interview is required, but a full (decent/good) job history is needed to present.
Why work at Labor Connections LLC
At Labor Connections LLC our openings are temp to perm with growing companies in construction, warehouse, manufacturing, and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.